Monday, October 24, 2011

October Update

No uploads in September. I did however have a birthday which went over without ripple in the space-time continuum.

Haiden is growing up too fast. I've noticed that her sentence structure is coming along nicely. It's almost like I don't hear her correctly. I totally expect broken sentences and get completely formed statements. It is weird. She still has a bit of trouble differentiateng between "me" and "you". Instead of saying "Pick me up." she says" Daddy, pick you up.".

Fair enough. She's got time to work on it.

More pictures!

Driveway chalk makes good makeup and is exponentially cheaper


A trip to the flea market


Dinner out on the town. Main Course, Lemon Wedge

Riding a swing thing at the park

Us at the zoo

More swings


View from the backyard at the new house

Thanks for checking in!
-a


No comments:

Post a Comment