Monday, August 29, 2011

It's 2011 already?

Well it's been like 8 or 9 months since I've posted anything. Life has been hectic to say the least and from this vantage point it's not going to slow down any time soon.

I have been shooting and if you look at my Flickr I'm uploading about once a month. Moving at the speed of sound huh?

As far as personal things go, we've bought a new house outside the bustling metropolis of Westminster, SC.. A stone's throw to Georgia. It's nice little place with lots of wood paneling.
It's like a wood bathtub right?

Speaking of bathtubs, Check out this behemoth IN THE MASTER BEDROOM! (It's like a honeymoon suite in Gatlinburg, TN)

Oh, another acquisition has been a tractor! We've got about 12 acres to keep up with so a push mower was not going to cut it. It has been a steep learning curve, but I've still not managed to mangle or kill myself or anyone else... Yet. Amazingly enough I do not have a picture of it. I'll see about fixing that at some point in the future.

There is more stuff that will be coming out later, so keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment