Monday, August 29, 2011

A Plug

I just wanted to plug a website that has really taken me to "the next level" with what I am doing here. They have motivated me to get better and become more creative with what I am doing. I cannot say that I have been able to learn more anywhere else; from any book, magazine or website than I have from the Guys and Gals over at NEW SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY.

I certainly hope I have not peaked because I'm not happy with where I am at with my camera work (photography seems like a pretentious word) but wherever I am going and where I have come from in the last two years could not have been accomplished without their help.

So, if you'd like to join a community of photo geeks and have a little fun at the same time, come over to newschoolofphotography.

I'd also like to say a public "Thanks!" to Ben Jacobsen who owns/runs/maintains the website and is a great Photographer. You can check out his personal website HERE.

Thanks Again for everything Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment