Monday, August 30, 2010

The Boys

I just wanted to put something up about some guys that have been through a lot in the last 2 years.

We ended up putting them out of the house in Charleston because of the baby and now they have been spending a lot of time on the road with me since I've gotten up in the Upstate.


Marty was a gift from my sister. He is a Lab/Golden mix. He was the smallest puppy in the litter and he was white. He was so cute. It's rough watching him grow up and now old. He's got some bad hips and can't get in the truck by himself any more. He lived with me in Virginia then had to stay with my Dad while I lived in CA. He's been by my side ever since i got back on the "Right" Coast.


Wriggly got picked up from the pound when he was about 5 weeks old. I'd told Dawn we could get another dog when we got our house because she said Buster would die (he's still kicking and just as mean and cranky as ever). They people at the rescue said he'd probably be about 45-50 lbs. Three years later he's 95 pounds of drool and farts.



Anyways, they can't read and don't understand what I say but I'm glad to have them. They've endured a year of riding back and fourth between here and Charleston about twice a week and get hardly any attention because we spend all our time with Haiden.


I just wanted to say "Thanks for being my friends!"


-a.hoglen

No comments:

Post a Comment