Saturday, August 28, 2010

Well, This is the Beginning

I have finally decided to start a blog. I'm not sure if I'll stick with it but I'll try real hard. OK?

My name is Alan Hoglen and I am an Amateur Photographer. Go ahead, Click the link.

I describe myself as that because I do not do this as an occupation. I do it mostly for fun and enjoyment.

If you want to know details about my Equipment I'll be happy to answer. I might even post about it. But it really changes week to week. For the most part I shoot Nikon. I don't believe them to be overall superior to other manufacturers but Nikon has failed to dissapoint and has really worked for me. I enjoy the system and equipment selection.

You'll pretty much find me with a camera bag or one strapped around my neck everywhere I go. I take pictures of things I find interesting. If I am commisioned to do some work I will ensure I do everything I can do to meet the client's desires while also meeting my own personal standards.

I enjoy all aspects of photography. I enjoy the technology, the equipment, the getting out and actually taking pictures and even the hours ofpost processing behind a computer screen. If at any time I get to the point where this is not fun, I will stop taking pictures.

I hope that everyone enjoys the blog and takes everything I say with a grain of salt.

-A.hoglen

No comments:

Post a Comment